About The Pcos Society, India
What we are and our history
The Pcos Society, India will focus on the subject of PCOS. The Society is multi-disciplinary and has a mix of gynecologists, endocrinologists, dermatologists and all specialist such as nurtitionists, physiotherapists, bariartic surgeons, etc. who deal with PCOS patients.
The Launch of the Society was held on Thursday 6th August 2015.
Objectives of the Society
- To conduct & organize lectures, seminars and meetings by inviting experts in the field of PCOS so that the multidisciplinary management of this disorder benefits the patients.
- To promote excellence in basic clinical research in PCOS that improves the detection and treatment of the same.
- To serve as a forum for the interchange of ideas between professionals from different medical specialties that guide the management of PCOS.
- To produce & disseminate information regarding PCOS for patients and lay public in general.
- To provide a forum for the collection and dissemination of recent research in PCOS.
THE PCOS Society India is registered under:
- Society registration No. - Mumbai/1247/2015 G.B.B.S.D.
- The Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 with Reg No. F63079